Jackie Bitensky Real Estate is a boutique agency. We are committed to find you the best property at the best price. We offer honest, professional and reliable service while partnering with top professionals including lawyers, mortgage bankers, architects, engineers and contractors.
Jackie’s team has over 20 years experience in the industry. In this time they have served hundreds of satisfied customers. Their proficiency in both Hebrew and English has resulted in a diverse clientele including locals, foreigners and new immigrants. The team enables our clients to make the perfect purchase, whether it’s a new home, holiday apartment or investment property in and around Jerusalem.
Jackie Bitensky was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and holds an undergraduate degree from Emory University, and a Master’s Degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Ms. Bitensky moved to Israel in 1991 and began working in Real Estate in 1996, when she handled short-term rentals for tourists.
In 2004, Jackie obtained a Real Estate Brokerage License and began doing sales and long term rental transactions with Jerusalem’s best known agencies. She now runs her own business, providing a boutique, personal service in Jerusalem Real Estate.
Ms. Bitensky has the following certificates, licenses, and is a member in good standing of the following professional organizations:
- Certified Interior Designer (Lander Institute)
She currently lives with her family in Jerusalem.
What’s New in Jerusalem…
- Work In Progress #8
- WATCH: The Future of Cities
- Plans to Build Light Rail on Emek Refaim to Move Forward
- Ohel Shlomo and The Jaffa Street Residences
- Zion Square
- Work In Progress #7
- Jerusalem’s Light Rail – The Red Line Expansion
- WATCH: The Jerusalem Cable Car
- The Jerusalem Business District
- Jerusalem District Government Complex
- Sderot Shazar Underground Parking Facility
- WATCH: Undergound in the HaUma Railway Station
- The New Gate